I’m still playing. Still lots left to do.
Why do I have so much left to do? Because I ration my playtime.
Here’s how a typical WoW week goes for me:
- Tuesday. Log on for 20 minutes at night, do my garrison chores on 6 characters.
- Wednesday: Log on for 20 minutes at night, do my garrison chores on 6 characters.
- Thursday: Usually don’t log in at all because I’m busy
- Friday: Log on for an hour or so. Do garrison chores and run Tanaan dailies on one or two characters.
- Saturday morning: Do the Hellfire Citadel LFR raids on my rogue main.
- Sunday morning: Do one or two wings of Hellfire Citadel LFR on my druid healer.
- Monday: Usually don’t log in at all.
I have not run a single boss in Hellfire Citadel on Normal, Heroic, or Mythic difficulty. I just don’t have the time. It bugs me when people in chat tell me I should “get better and run Normals”. I want to reply that they should “Grow up and get a job” but that is as ridiculous a generalization as the one they are applying to my lack of raiding. LFR fits my schedule and playstyle.
I also have not run a Mythic Dungeon. I may try that sometime soon.
I still don’t have my Safari Hat or my Stormwing pet or my Felfire Hawk mount.
I’m still short by more than 50,000 Apexis Crystals for some of the vanity items I want to buy.
I really want to get all the professions maxed. There is no benefit to doing so right now other than tradition. I have always prioritized professions, but they were so lackluster in WoD that I put them aside. I still haven’t leveled Tailoring, Engineering, or Jewelcrafting.
So bring on more WoD time. At least I can fly 🙂