I originally saw this on Reddit, then it was posted on WoW Insider. There is a hidden bit of content in WoW that is a nod to the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. Only rogues can access it.
For the full discussion including background and a thorough walkthrough, go to Chase Christian’s writeup at WoW Insider. For the quick version, here are the steps:
- Go to Ravenholdt Manor
- Outside the Manor, find Reislek’s Ghost
- With the Glyph of Disguise equipped, pickpocket Reislek’s Ghost and take his appearance
- Go into the Manor and go to the basement
- With the Glyph of Detection equipped, look for a sparkle near the floor in a corner of the room
- Use Detection to reveal the ghost of Orsur
- Talk to him. He’ll think that you are Reislek.
- You’ll get the Survivor’s Bag of Coins, which is a fun item to play with
- Pickpocket humanoids to get coins to fill the bag (they fade whenever you change zones)
See the WoW Insider article for more discussion on how you can play with the coins.