Blizzard is tweaking
rogues rouges in the upcoming 4.1.11 patch…
- Due to continual misspellings of the “rogue” class, we have officially changed the name to the easier to type “rouge.”
- Pick Pocket now works on friendly players, bankers and auctioneer NPCs.
- Vanish now has an additional 5% chance to fail for no discernable reason.
- Rouges equipping helms that resemble eye patches now suffer a 2% hit penalty from lack of depth perception.
- All archways, portals, portholes, and doorways now contain locked doors which require a rouge’s Pick Lock skill to open.
- Sleight of Hand now allows rouges to roll a perfect 100 on boss drops.
- Cheap Shot has a new more anatomically appropriate animation.
- Rouges are now required to pick up all of their blades after casting Fan of Knives before it can be used again.
- Rouges may now cast Stealth while Stealthed, entering the state of Double Stealth, which is not only stealthier than Stealth, but also causes the word stealth to cease to make sense to your brain. Stealth.