Oops – I went a whole week without posting. I was out of town last week, and when I got back the days just got away from me. I spent a lot of time in game, during which time I am not blogging.
Here’s what I did this week:
- Defeated Mimiron for the first time and got to make some attempts at General Vezax in 10-man Ulduar. He’s a tough bug.
- Finished the tedious Midsummer Festival quests.
- Finally got around to finishing with the Argent Tournament.
- Helped my wife get two more vanity pets, one more from the Argent Tournament and one from Ahune. Now she has 73.
- Did about 25 2v2 arena matches with a ret pally friend, winning 6 of them, I think. Very frustrating. I was using a raid spec and gear with very little resilience, but I was just trying it out to see if it is worth my time to invest in pvp gear and dual spec. It wasn’t much fun, but I have little else to do in the game right now other than level another alt or learn pvp.
We took a week off from raiding to refresh ourselves. Hopefully next week we can get back to Vezax for another go. Our problem is that we have limited raiding time. It took us 5 nights of raiding to get to Vezax. Usually we don’t raid that much unless we have a goal that we are all determined to reach.
I’ll have more Ulduar guides next week as well.