Back in September I listed a bunch of goals I wanted to accomplish before the expansion. Now that I am done with them (or all the ones I can do, at least) and have done a few additional things, I am ready to kick back for the next ten days and relax.
My goals were:
1. Kill Magtheridon. We did this a few times before the patch.
2. Get my Champion of the Naaru title. Done.
3. Kill a T5 boss. The patch made this trivial. We blew through most of SSC without breaking a sweat.
4. Get either the Dragonspine Trophy or the Shard of Contempt. I got the DST on our last Gruul kill.
5. Try arena. This is the only one I didn’t do, and no one in my guild is doing arena right now so I doubt I’ll get to try this.
6. Do a trash pull in Hyjal, Black Temple, and Sunwell. We did better than trash pulls. Thanks to the power of patch 3.0.2, we have killed three bosses in Hyjal and now two bosses in Black Temple. Maybe we won’t try Sunwell, but I still feel like I’ve accomplished more than I ever anticipated.
In addition to those listed goals, I leveled my shadow priest to 70 and maxed out his tailoring and herbalism.
Is there anything left to do?
- One more weekend of raiding. Black Temple, Hyjal, or Sunwell. Hmmm.
- Gold, gold, gold. Do dailies on three toons. Make lots of gold.
- Two of my characters have their tradeskills maxed out. I should get my paladin’s engineering up to 375 (currently at 352). Not likely to happen. I hate engineering.
- Run heroic MgT for the Shard of Contempt
- One more BM run to get to exalted with KoT, and I will finish the 10 exalted factions achievement
- Gather mats for some quick points in tradeskills once I can go past 375
- Maybe take a few nights off 🙂