I am hoping that this weekend will bring a chance to raid or do a heroic run. We have basically decided to merge with a larger guild, and the last step is to run with them just to make sure that we can get along with them.
I haven’t done a lot of raiding lately, so I have to restock my raid supplies. Here’s what I’m packing:
- stack of Deadly Poison
- stack of Instant Poison
- stack of Anesthetic Poison in case the tank is not generating enough threat and I am grabbing aggro (this is a habit from a while ago… I haven’t had to use this in a long time)
- stack of Mind-Numbing Poison, for those occasional caster bosses and mobs that are not immune to it
- Two stacks of Flash Powder. I’ve never even gone completely through one stack, but its best to be prepared. Although, if I have to Vanish more than 20 times in a raid there are big problems.
- stack of Spicy Hot Talbuk… I love hit rating.
- some Golden Fish Sticks, Spicy Crawdad, and Warp Burger. I don’t use these, but I am the guild fisherman and cook so I always have some for our tanks and healers and hunters.
- Elixirs of Major Agility… as many as my wife the alchemist can make for me.
- 2-3 Flasks of Relentless Assault… I save these for times that I really need the dps boost, or if some huntard or warlock is out dpsing me 🙂
- Various armor pieces that form two sets… one that maximizes hit rating and AP for maximum dps, another that sacrifices some dps for stamina in fights where everyone will be taking damage.
- Elixirs of Demonslaying if we are going into Karazhan.
- Drums of Battle.
- At least 15 Super Healing Potions and some other healing items (Volatile Healing Potions, etc…). I have a healing macro that uses one button to go down the entire list of healing items that I could possibly have until it finds one that works.
- Two stacks of Heavy Netherweave Bandages.
I used to bring sharpening stones for poison-immune mobs, but now nearly everything is susceptible to poison. I also bring some other items if I happen to come across them, like Nightmare Seed, but I don’t go out of my way to get them.
I’m not in front of my WoW-computer while doing this, so the list is all off the top of my head. I may have forgotten something. Anyway, the potions and flasks are the only expensive stuff. All the buff food I catch and make myself. And poisons are cheap enough. So it doesn’t cost me too much to raid. That’s good since I am now just about broke.